PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online
Go Back   PHO - Pokémon Hackers Online > Hacking Suite > Archived Hacks

Notices

Archived Hacks Any In Development hacks that have had no activity in at least 1.5 years are here. If a hack of yours is in here and you'd like it restored, PM a member of the Mod team.

User Tag List

Old 30th December 2013, 11:33 PM   #1
Chrunch
Neophyte

Chrunch
Default Pokémon Cyan [Beta 1 Released]

top | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | bottom

Intro

Welcome to my newest hack, Pokémon Cyan! This is my 2nd serious hack I've showcased, and I hope everyone likes it. If you have any comments or criticism, I'd love to hear it so I can improve this hack as much as I can. I hope everyone enjoys it!

Story

Team Rocket was once a powerful force in Kanto, until one day, a boy named Red defeated them in their base - Silph Co. and went on to defeat their leader again in his GYM. The leader disappeared, and Team Rocket disappeared into the shadows... 3 years later, they attacked the region of Johto and took their radio tower, but again, a boy named Gold defeated them. The last of Team Rocket finally dissolved and the regions were peaceful once again... until now... Giovanni has come back and resurrected Team Rocket from the grave, and launched an attack on the region of Celia. Pokémon have been mysteriously disappearing from Celia, what's happening to them? What are team rocket doing with them?

It's your 12th birthday, meaning you're finally allowed to go on a Pokémon Journey, just like you've always wanted to! You get a Pokémon and head out to earn badges, become a Pokémon Master, and collect all the Pokémon in the Pok?dex! Whilst travelling through the Celia archipelago, you stumble upon team rocket attempting to catch Regirock, one of the the legendary regis! You soon discover their plans, and it's up to you, whether to join team rocket and help them achieve their goals, or help the regis and save Celia from their plan! What will YOU choose?...

Features

• Explore the tropical and exotic Celia archipelago!
  • The return of Dive and Whirlpool HMs!
  • Many new Fakémon!
  • 4th and 5th Gen Pokémon!
  • Berry trees!
  • Sidequests
  • New Music
  • Decision-based Storyline
  • New Moves/Abilities
  • Physical/Special Split
  • Updated Graphics

Screenshots

F.A.Q

Q. When will the beta/alpha come out?
A. When it's done. Release dates won't always be accurate.

Q. What happened to Elite Quest (my previous hack)?
A. I quit it because I wasn't happy with the quality of it.

Q. Do you need help?
A. The only thing I need help with currently is spriting.

Downloads

Credits

Wichu
ORHplus
zein
WesleyFG
lalo0101
Javs
XDinky
Chaos Rush
Omega Zero
TheMarshlands
Truality
Manipulation
Icεy
Spherical Ice
DrFuji
P-Sign
TheGreatZekro
Flodgypleb
linkandzelda
giradialkia
11bayerf1
redriders180

Have I forgotten you? If so, PM or VM me.
top | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | bottom

Last edited by Chrunch; 31st December 2013 at 01:28 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 7th January 2014, 10:08 PM   #2
Z0MBY

Z0MBY

This looks nice. Definitely going to check this one out.
Old 20th February 2014, 11:48 AM   #3
vincentkun
Neophyte

vincentkun

the graphics re good but can u put all the pokemon??? 1st to 5th or 6th and the moves please organize it or u can go to pokemondb.net and also please put all the starters in the lab and please dont erase the upper part of pokemoncenter so we can trade thats all... and dont put alien pokemon that we dont want XD

Tags
beta, cyan, pokemon, released, [GBA]